The Department of Finances mission is to manage Government finances and play a central role in the achievement of the Government’s economic and social goals having regard to the Programme for Government.
Recruitment for the Department of Finance is generally conducted, through open competition, by the Public Appointments Service (PAS). The Public Appointments service is the centralised provider of recruitment, assessment and selection services for the civil service and is the main access route for candidates interested in joining the public service.
All information for any current open positions and information relating to PAS is available at www.publicjobs.ie
Benefits of working with us:
We are an equal opportunities employer and our benefits are aimed to meet the needs of a varied workforce.
We pride ourselves in offering:
- Excellent opportunities to contribute directly to the recovery of Ireland’s economy
- Challenging and demanding roles at individual and team levels
- The opportunity to make a positive difference
- Performance feedback to support you, build on your strengths and develop new skills
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development opportunities