Glaonna ar aighneachta maidir le hathbhreithniú a dhéanamh ar Dhara Scéim Oifigiúil Gaeilge na Roinne
26.07.17Glaonna ar aighneachta maidir le hathbhreithniú a dhéanamh ar Dhara Scéim Oifigiúil Gaeilge na Roinne
Submissions for the below Consultation can be found here
The consultation period will run for a six week period until 2 June 2017. Any submissions received after this date may not be considered.
The Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan TD, invites interested parties to make submissions in relation to the potential impact for Ireland arising from the Insurance Distribution Directive, in particular in relation to the discretions provided for in the Directive.
Consultation Period : The consultation period will run to 5pm on 2 May 2017.
- The Rebuilding Ireland – Strategy for the Rental Sector, published by the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government in December 2016, committed to the establishment of a Working Group to examine and report on the tax treatment of landlords (or rental accommodation providers), and to put forward options, where appropriate, for amendments to such treatment.
The Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan TD, announced in Budget 2017 that he would seek to introduce a tax on sugar sweetened drinks in 2018 after a public consultation, making good on the commitment in the Programme for a Partnership Government (PfPG).
- Association of Health Promotion in Ireland.pdf
- Athlone IT 2nd Year Health Science Students.pdf
- Britvic Ireland Response to Dept of Finance SSD Tax Public Consultation 3 January.pdf
- Cathal O'Hara.pdf
- Children's Rights Alliance SSD Tax Submission.pdf
- Coco-Cola Submission.pdf
- Cork university Dental School and Hospital.pdf
- Danone SSD Submission.pdf
- Dental Health Foundation Submissions on Sugar-Sweetened Drinks Tax.pdf
- Dept of Public Health HSE-East SSB Tax.pdf
- Early Childhood Ireland.pdf
- Edna Roche.pdf
- Food and Drink Industry Ireland.pdf
- HSE Healthy Eating and Active Living - Sugar-Sweetened Drinks Tax Submission.pdf
- IBEC submission on proposed sugar sweetened drinks tax.pdf
- Institute of Public Health in Ireland Sugar-Sweetened Drinks Tax Public Consultation.pdf
- Irish Beverage Council.pdf
- Irish Heart Foundation.pdf
- Licenced Vintners Association.pdf
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ireland.pdf
- Martina Hennessy.pdf
- Novartis submission to DeptFin.pdf
- PepsiCo response to Irish SSDs tax consultation FINAL.pdf
- Retail Ireland SSD_Submission Final.pdf
- Royal College of Physcians of Ireland SSD Submission.pdf
- Social Justice Ireland SSD Tax.pdf
- Subway Sugar Sweetened drinks tax submission from Subway.pdf
- UNESDA 2017-01-03 Comments on Irish levy proposal.pdf
In June 2016, the Department of Finance held a Public Consultation on the Financial Institutions Levy.
06.07.16Public Consultation on Transposition of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR)
Public Consultation on Transposition of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR)