Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The Department of Finance complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of The Department of Finance unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
The Department of Finance is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Department of Finance does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Department of Finance please contact:
Contact Person: Gerry Quinlan
Contact Details: Telephone: 01- 6696315