The Department of Finance recognises the importance of ensuring that our site is accessible to everyone and is committed to achieving a minimum of conformance level Double-A with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and complying with the National Disability Authority IT Accessibility Guidelines.
Most of the documents on this website are available in PDF format to provide for easier reading and printing offline. To access the PDF documents you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download free from here
If you have difficulty with the format of a particular document, and require information in an alternative electronic format, please let us know and we will endeavour to provide a more accessible version. Requests should be forwarded to email@example.com
- A breadcrumb link is available at the top each page to assist in navigation.
- All forms have associated labels with form controls.
- The home page and all internal pages include a search box.
- Advanced search options are also available.
- A Skip to main content link in the site header to allow users skip over the navigation and go directly to the main content of each page